Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Key for small Cushman drill chuck

Gerald Miller wrote:

On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 15:58:03 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 02:15:54 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gerald Miller wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

You leave yours laying around?

In the shop.

My problem quickly becomes, 'Which shop'.

Is it in the 30' *40' garage?

Or is it in the 18' *28' shop?

Maybe in the 12' * 24' cottage?

Or the 12' * 12' shop?

It could be in the 12' * 12' laundry building.

Or somewhere in the toolboxes in the house.

Maybe it's in my truck. Or did I loan it to someone?

Crom...sounds like we have similar issues.

I can only open a couple doors, but there is no room to get inside
three buildings right now. I am trying to give away enough computer
monitors and printers to have room to work again.

Among other things, plus I have two tool using sons in close
proximity, one happy that I have the tool regardless of quality, the
other, happy to use what I have until he can locate one that meets his
standard of quality. Oh well, they both provide tech support to the
old guy when he is stumped.

My dad and stepmom recently moved here from up north. My dad said
that he told someone he was moving south to get good tech support.

enough left over to pay them.