Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Key for small Cushman drill chuck

On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 15:58:03 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 02:15:54 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gerald Miller wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

You leave yours laying around?

In the shop.

My problem quickly becomes, 'Which shop'.

Is it in the 30' *40' garage?

Or is it in the 18' *28' shop?

Maybe in the 12' * 24' cottage?

Or the 12' * 12' shop?

It could be in the 12' * 12' laundry building.

Or somewhere in the toolboxes in the house.

Maybe it's in my truck. Or did I loan it to someone?

Crom...sounds like we have similar issues.

I can only open a couple doors, but there is no room to get inside
three buildings right now. I am trying to give away enough computer
monitors and printers to have room to work again.

Among other things, plus I have two tool using sons in close
proximity, one happy that I have the tool regardless of quality, the
other, happy to use what I have until he can locate one that meets his
standard of quality. Oh well, they both provide tech support to the
old guy when he is stumped.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada