Bridger

Default Good planer?

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:07:07 GMT, "Bob S." wrote:

Ahhhhhh hell........that just blew the whole image Keefer... Here all along
I've envisioned you being the keeper of some of the crown jewels of the
woodworking world and now you tell me its a Craftsman...

Okay then, as a good net citizen I'll help you redeem yourself and remove
that thing from your shop so you can make room for a real piece of history.
Now tell me again, how many no-necks, knuckle dragging gentlemen from
Buffalo do I need to bring along to get that thing out of your shop?

Bob S.

and heavily armed ones too, I'll wager.

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
.. .
Bob S. wrote:
As I recall from some past posts, you own a Parks 95 don't you?

A Craftsman actually.

UA100