Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mosin Nagant

On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 22:17:15 -0500, "David R. Birch"
wrote:

On 10/5/2010 9:36 AM, Ignoramus25694 wrote:

No, it was just one. I am not personally sure that the rifle can be
easily fitted with optic sight. It has a round receiver.

How about a long eye relief scope mounted on the rear sight base?

http://dutchman.rebooty.com/ler.html

Down toward the bottom of the page he shows an M-N mount and some info
about other makers.

David

They work well enough, if you locktite everything down. Ive several arms
Ive made mounts like this for. This of course prevents (in most cases)
speed loader loading however. Which is not a big issue generally.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)