Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default salt load

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 04:38:04 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:

On Tue, 05 Oct 2010 00:25:33 -0500, CaveLamb
wrote:

Don Foreman wrote:
That said, Karl ain't about to kill a pet belonging to his neighbor
and friend without first exploring and exhausting diplomatic
solutions. I've visited Karl and Julie at their farm. Enjoyed some
killer-good rhubarb cake and coffee that Julie had made. They're nice
folks. There won't be any sirens or deppitys.

I envy you that, Don.

I suspect I'd be right at home.

Maybe from May thru October. May is apple blossom time at Karl's farm.

Had a job applicant/interview candidate arrive from Texas at MSP in
January years ago. I met him at the airport. Evening arrival, don't
recall what the temp was other than unremarkably well below zero. When
we went out the door to exit the terminal he gasped, involuntarily
uttered an expression of surprise that'd blister the paint off a
hockey rink, went back into the terminal and booked the next flight
outta here.

Then he would have really hated Fairbanks, AK.

I had the opposite issues on several occasions...Left Michigan in
Febuary, arrived in RVN about 72 hrs later.... and a couple years
later..left Michigan in January...in 48 hours stepped off the plane in
Dammam, Saudi Arabia.......gack!!!

It was in the 80's when I arrived and again when I left a year later,
but in between it dropped to below -40F for a good part of the winter
along with the 0% humidity. It took me a couple years to get used to
the high heat & humidity near Cincinnati when i got home.

enough left over to pay them.