Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Best way to mount a subwoofer on a CNC mill

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 23:35:09 -0700, Rich Grise

On 2010-10-08, RBnDFW wrote:
wrote:

It is not a huge subwoofer, weighs about 5-7 lbs or so.

Was that you that stopped behind me at the traffic light yesterday? I
thought the car was ailing, so much loose sheetmetal was resonating

Doubtfully a car can hold up well, with those giant subwoofers mounted to
play rap music.

Rap is NOT music!!!

I'll see you and raise you a

"RAP makes me miss Disco", and I abhorred disco.

--
Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come
alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs