Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default salt load

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 00:40:53 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

My youngest daughter is a natural. We had a couple of abysmally
stupid miniature dachshunds that the kids loved and I secretly
regarded as musky bait. There was a neighborhood "obedience contest"
where kids would bring their pets and show how they'd trained them.

Karen, about 5 at the time, done broke the code. She just watched the
dog to see what it'd do and then immediately commanded it to do it in
a surprisingly stentorian tone for such a tiny person.

When she sternly commanded "Ginger, PEE", the judges lost it. She got
a blue ribbon.

True story.

I put the leash on and let her out the back door with the command
"Lacey, go find a puddle" and she does, right beside her left foot.
Yes, she does lift her right back foot! She also "humps" her teddy
bear.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada