Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Pfeiffer Joe Pfeiffer is offline

Default salt load

Rich Grise writes:

On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 23:50:20 -0500, Don Foreman wrote:

Some dogs just aren't worth a **** from the gitgo. If they're just
stupid and basically untrainable but someone loves them then they get
kept, but a pet that harms or kills someone else's livestock or pets
is not acceptable. The options are to restrain it, retrain it, or
destroy it.

I've heard that it's not the dogs that need obedience school - it's
their human keepers.

A completely true statement: the class is about teaching you to train
your dog. You do the training every day between classes (my dog is
currently looking reproachfully at me, since she's gotten so little time
lately...).