Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus6500 Ignoramus6500 is offline

Default Mosin Nagant

On 2010-10-06, Wes wrote:
RBnDFW wrote:

I may have missed a country or two. Austrian, I have some straight pulls, almost forgot.
Forgot the two sporter type 99 arisaka's.

What, no Spaniards?

Sorry no. Just saw flyer from AIM, they want $300 for romanian sks's on a 03 license.
Collecting got a bit too rich for my current pay scale. I think the last really good deal
was the 7.5 swiss rifles and that was a long time ago. I am so thankfull I got some
mausers back in the 89-129 dollar days.

Wes

Yep, the Mausers are very expensive nowadays. I think that a lot of
them was destroyed past=WWII, unlike the Mosins which were warehoused.