Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default UK Ceeform adaptor

On 05/10/2010 16:06, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
wrote:

Does anyone know if it`s possible to buy an adaptor plate to enable the
fitting of a 16 amp ceeform (Commando) plug in the cutout for a 32 amp
chassis mounting plug? I can't do any hacking about, or find a 16 amp
chassis plug with a large enough mounting flange

Ron(UK)

It's possible to buy anything, but sometimes you have to pay the one
piece price. Anyone who doesn't own a decent mill and lathe should at
least make friends with a machinist.

Well I do own a lathe, and I`m sure I could knock something up, but time
is money and if I can buy a ready made part that`s more acceptable to
the client.

Ron(UK)_