Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default salt load

"J. Clarke" wrote:

In article ,
says...

Buerste wrote:

Hornet spray is better and has a 25'+ range. Also makes a great home
defense weapon and wont put holes in your walls or get blood on the rug.

Have you ever tried starting fluid? I've used it when I was out of
wasp spray and it drops wasps even faster. Of course you can't use it
if the dog is smoking. ;-)

FWIW, I nailed one with Magnamax and the HVLP sprayer today.

I took out a very large bee with some gelled paint stripper in a
spray can lid once. It's a good thing it was a direct hit when I threw
the gell at the bee. That type doesn't lose it's stinger, and are very
aggressive.

enough left over to pay them.