Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default salt load

RBnDFW wrote:

Buerste wrote:

Hornet spray is better and has a 25'+ range. Also makes a great home
defense weapon and wont put holes in your walls or get blood on the rug.

Have you ever tried starting fluid? I've used it when I was out of
wasp spray and it drops wasps even faster. Of course you can't use it
if the dog is smoking. ;-)

If he's on smoke break he won't be botherin' those cats

But I guess nothing would get that neighbor's attention like seeing his
dog come running home with his ass on fire!

Turpintining his ass will do that without even lighting it. He will
try to break the world's land speed record oon four feet, though.

enough left over to pay them.