Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default salt load

On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 18:30:36 -0400, Steve Walker
wrote:

However, IF IT WERE ME, there would be no second chance. I love my pets,
and would rather lose a friend, than allow his animals to kill one more
of my pets. Obviously, the neighbor knows what is going on, and is not
being serious enough in restraining his dog.

Quote:

"My neighbor's dog has developed a blood taste for Milady's kittens.
When it brakes out of the invisible fence, the dog makes a bee line up
here to hunt and kill as fast as it can."

Unquote

Sounds like this has happened more than once. To me, once is an
unfortunate incident, twice is negligence, and would result in a missing
dog before I would let it happen again.

Roger that. First time, marble from slingshot and subsequent
meaningful dialog with neighbor and friend. A second time shows that
neighbor and friend cares more about his dog's pleasure than my
friendship or pets so his dog's malicious marauding stops when the
55-grain ballistic-tip .223 drops him like a sack of doorknobs.

Friendship must never be a hostage situation.