Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default Rough Cut

On 10/04/10 3:03 PM, Neil Brooks wrote:
On Oct 4, 12:16 pm, wrote:
his favorite word seems to be "sweet" and his assistant is not quite ready
for TV. He leaves a lot out and talks too fast but it is better than
nothing!

Our local affiliate doesn't carry it. I've written, asking them to
consider it.

In July, I spent an afternoon with Tommy and Eli, in their shop.

I think they show ALL the promise in the world -- great credentials,
great enthusiasm, great portfolio of projects.

They're new, though ... to being on-camera.

The job of their producer (a good one, I understand) will be to help
them with the 'telegenic' stuff, and get their delivery well polished.

I'd hate to have to wait for "DVDs of season 1" -- or whatever -- to
catch them. I guess I'm surprised that ... apparently ... so few
affiliates HAVE chosen to pick them up.

WGBH in Boston is picking them up starting next weekend, looks like he
got Norm's old spot just before TOH and ATOH on Saturday afternoons.

Means I will be able to get it here in Toronto, as I actually have the
Boston and Seattle PBS stations.
--
Froz...