Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default salt load

As the dog runs from you on sight. A super soaker of plain water, do
you think you can get close enough for that?

The salt load (fired from second floor window?) sounds reasonable.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message

I use a wrist-rocket slingshot and marbles. They sting like hell but
don't break the skin. One hit is usually enough to send a marauding
pooch on his way at warp speed.

That's a good idea. I won't have to ask my neighbor before doing this.
I haven't used a wrist rocket in forty years, what range are they
accurate too? The dog runs from me on sight.

Karl