Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] PlainBill47@yawho.com is offline

Default RCA P60928 PTK195 Chassis no power

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 10:17:26 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Thanks for nothing plainbill. I never stated it was a combo microwave
tv. I stated both went so that you would know it was probably a
problem from an electric surge being that two thing went at the same
time. I did give the chassis number and the model of the tv I cant
help it if you cant read. The link you sent me was not in english and
would not convert to english so that was useless. Whos the doofus now.
Thanks everyone else for your help. Ted

My point exactly. You claimed it was a PTK 195 chassis, of course, it
actually is a PTK195. In spite of that bit of misinformation, I was
able to identify the source for the Photofact manuals.

As for the site being in Polish, of course it is; it's located in
Poland. However, anyone with s bit of competance (yes, this probably
excludes you) would not that major headings are in both Polish and
English.

I stand by my evaluation of your abilities, Doofus.

PlainBill