Posted to rec.woodworking
Neil Brooks Neil Brooks is offline

Default Rough Cut

On Oct 4, 12:16*pm, "lennn99" wrote:
his favorite word seems to be "sweet" and his assistant is not quite ready
for TV. He leaves a lot *out and talks too fast but it is better than
nothing!

Our local affiliate doesn't carry it. I've written, asking them to
consider it.

In July, I spent an afternoon with Tommy and Eli, in their shop.

I think they show ALL the promise in the world -- great credentials,
great enthusiasm, great portfolio of projects.

They're new, though ... to being on-camera.

The job of their producer (a good one, I understand) will be to help
them with the 'telegenic' stuff, and get their delivery well polished.

I'd hate to have to wait for "DVDs of season 1" -- or whatever -- to
catch them. I guess I'm surprised that ... apparently ... so few
affiliates HAVE chosen to pick them up.