Doug Miller

Default Is Powermatic Mortiser Easier to Cut with???

In article , charliebATaccesscomDOTcom wrote:
[snip]

The General has the added feature of a tilting head
and a pivoting fence - handy if you want to do angled
mortises - chairs and splayed leg tables etc..

I've been wondering about that... does the fence pivot a full ninety degrees?
Seems to me it would have to, in order for the tilting head to do any good,
but I seem to recall, the one time that I looked at this unit (over a year
ago) that the fence pivot was limited to about 60 degrees.