Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What would you use to lubricate drawer slides

Buerste wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:25:58 -0500, Ignoramus32343
wrote:

I Would like to lubricate drawer slides (friction, not ball bearing),
and wanted to know what you would suggest for this purpose. It seems
that grease is the way to go, but what kind?

I use a stick of Gulf paraffin wax on my wood-on-wood slides.

Yet, when I suggest wax you poo-poo it. YOU just wanted the glory of the
perfect solution! Besides, I heard you use KY in your drawers...from that
5-gallon bucket you buy every month.

He started paying for it? ;-)

enough left over to pay them.