Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Michaels[_3_] Lee Michaels[_3_] is offline

Default some cherry tables w/provinence

"skeez" wrote in message
this set turned out ok.... there were some hair raising happenings
along the way and most of the screw ups dont show. ;-] this cherry was
sawn at my grand fathers mill around the fall of 1971. He had me dig
it out of the barn about 5-6 years ago because he didn't think he
would ever get a round tuit. it has only one coat of oil on it so the
finish is a little rough yet.
skeez

Very nice. I like the fluted legs. Simple and understated.

What color are you going to paint them? LOL