Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Harbor Freight Reviews

Ah.... circus people. I can imagine. The one time I bought from the
big tent guys was a combination wrench set. This was about 1990, and I
still have it. The wrenches are a bit over size, and are loose. They
tend to round out the nuts.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

Now, before I bought this second grinder from Menards, I had purchased
another generic brand grinder from one of these ripoff places that
goes from town to town, sets up a tent, and sells tools. When I used
that grinder the first time, it lasted a total of about 10 minutes
before the smoke began pouring out of it, and it just burned out and
died. I was not working it very hard either. Now that was a waste of
money, and there was no place to return the piece of ****.