Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

Steve wrote:

Yep, I certainly do. If you are not properly equipped to fix the
problem, you charge extra for your incompetence.

Not everybody uses a warehouse sized semi for a service truck.

I used a stepvan for field work. It saved me a lot of time, and I
could do a couple more jobs per day because of it.

My dream is to own one of those Sprinter vans, they're nice.

TDD