Juergen Hannappel

Default Good planer?

ntiSpam (NoNameAtAll) writes:

I'm sure this has been covered here before, but I googled the
newsgroup and didn't come up with a whole lot of information. I'm
condidering buying a planer for my home workshop but I have no
experience with them and hence have no idea which one would be
good.

I have made good experiences with a predecessor of the Metabo ADH260D,
which is a combination machine that joints, planes and theicknesses.
While three individual machines in a roomy shop are of course superior
in a small shop (and with limited budget) such a combination is really
useful. Unfortunately it's now several hundred kilometers away from my
workshop...
--
Dr. Juergen Hannappel
http://lisa2.physik.uni-bonn.de/~hannappe