Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:56:21 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:56:33 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

"Grumpy" fired this volley in news:i7r3l9$h48$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

If I don't have all material require and I need to go back then
first trip would be 3 hours and second trip will be also min. 3 hours
unless it takes longer! Do you understand now!

Yep, I certainly do. If you are not properly equipped to fix the
problem, you charge extra for your incompetence.

Yeah... I got it. I got it from all the ALT.HVAC "pros" I've dealt with.

Honest businessmen don't work that way. If they are the reason for the
failure to perform, they suck it up.

No kidding. I've worked 20 hour days to get a job done on time, rather
than make return trips.

Then you're an idiot.

Only a lazy cur would make that statement.

My crew brought their lunch, and the only
breaks we took were for the restrooms.

And for pushing you in front of the truck, no doubt.

His crews are not lazy curs.

One firm rule was no smokers
were ever hired, since a lot of work was in schools.

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)