Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 14:51:33 -0700, "Grumpy"

.3.70...
"Grumpy" fired this volley in news:i7oa08$qa8$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

NO I charge minimum 3 hours plus 0.80 per mile plus tolls
if I need to go back and 4 hour if I don't need to go back

So, you're saying if you screw up, or you can't fix it on the first call,
you charge more?

You can interpret any way you like but that is not what I said!
What I siad and meant is or was
If I have all material that is require and I was able to complete the work
charge is minimum 4 hours!
If I don't have all material require and I need to go back then
first trip would be 3 hours and second trip will be also min. 3 hours
unless it takes longer! Do you understand now!
I know that my english is not perfect but perhaps I should drow you a
picture?

So you are saying that you are going to rip off the client if you have
the parts..and if you dont have the parts..you are going to make them
wait..and then rip them off for an additional 2 hours.

Is that your admission?

Gunner

That's certainly in keeping with the "j.m" types I am familiar with.

In my business, if we screw up, we eat the sale, and replace the goods at
no charge.

LLoyd

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)