Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Refrigerator not working again!

. 3.70...
"Steve B" fired this volley in
:

call backs will kill you, especially if they
are something that you should have done in the course of doing it
right the first time. Half to a whole day shot. And Zero income for
it.

OH, NO! According to .p.jm. you should charge another minimum 4 hours for
your screw-up! C'mon, Steve! G

LLoyd

Don't know what .p.jm. does, but for me, callbacks were no charge IF it was
something I did, and not further damage after I left. I make no suggestions
as to what others "should" do. AND I didn't say I'd be back next week.
They were first on the list. I hate doing business with companies that when
you have a problem, they tell you it's going to be next week before they can
get a guy out there "because they're busy."

I do know that when I sold the business, I had 278 rock solid accounts that
no other company in town could take away from me. And that was because I
did the right thing in those circumstances. Over the time, if I felt it was
due to their abuse or negligence and not from something I did, I always had
the chance to pick up some of the loss, if not all.

Business was good, and it was rare that I did that. And if someone was a
pain, I'd just decline the work and say I was too busy. Same with slow pay.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.