Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

"Michael A. Terrell" fired this volley in
:

Sigh. What a moron. How hard is it to ask what brand you will be
servicing, or even better, you keep records of what eqyuiipment each
customer owns? I carred close to 10,000 parts in my service truck for
electronics. I rarely ever took anything back to the shop, except when
some 'bucther' (a so-called tech that uses a meat cleaver to take

things
apart) had really screwed it up.

Not only, Michael, but when WE get a trouble call, we closely refine what
it is the customer has, what he DOESN'T have, what we need, and what we
MIGHT need. Then we pack up the whole lot that might be necessary for
the call. And we do it on the first visit.

Alt.Hvac thieves don't... they WANT that second... third... fourth call
at scale.

LLoyd