Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

No kidding. I've worked 20 hour days to get a job done on time, rather
than make return trips.

Then you're an idiot.

Yawn. Exactly what I'd expect from some lazy ass like you. A good
customer has an emergency. They offer to pay for the overtime, so you
sk the crew if they want the work. When they say yes, you do the job.
Some where scheduled, but waiting for all the parts to arrive before we
started the job.

I routinely worked two 20 hour days every other weekend while I was
in the US Army. It's something that real men can handle.

My crew brought their lunch, and the only
breaks we took were for the restrooms.

And for pushing you in front of the truck, no doubt.

Not at all. We finished a week's work in two days, then had five days
off. It let the customer stay on schedule, and they sent a lot more
work to us.

One firm rule was no smokers were ever hired, since a
lot of work was in schools.

enough left over to pay them.