Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

My experience with smokers has not been good. I prefer not to work
with them. Of course, my allergies help make that decision.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

No kidding. I've worked 20 hour days to get a job done on time,
rather
than make return trips. My crew brought their lunch, and the only
breaks we took were for the restrooms. One firm rule was no smokers
were ever hired, since a lot of work was in schools.

--
Politicians should only get paid if the budget is balanced, and there
is