Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac
Grumpy[_2_] Grumpy[_2_] is offline

Default Refrigerator not working again!

Perhaps some of you do not know difference going back to finish job
or getting call back, now we are going on subject of warrantees

I had one call back in apx. 20 years, and the reason that I had that
because of manufacturing screwed up which I windup paying for it
That is also because I did not go by my own instinct but lessoning
to some else big mistake that will not happen again!!!

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

"Grumpy" fired this volley in news:i7oa08$qa8$1
@news.eternal-september.org:

NO I charge minimum 3 hours plus 0.80 per mile plus tolls
if I need to go back and 4 hour if I don't need to go back

So, you're saying if you screw up, or you can't fix it on the first call,
you charge more?

That's certainly in keeping with the "j.m" types I am familiar with.

In my business, if we screw up, we eat the sale, and replace the goods at
no charge.

The same as when I was in the industrail electronics repair
business. If our tech missed a problem, all the customer paid for was
any additional parts. Id didn't make a lot of difference, since the
callback rate was under 1%.

enough left over to pay them.