Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

Most folks look reasonable, when compared with the residents of
Alternating Havoc list. Still, I'll accept the compliment.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

. 3.70...

He recognized what a bunch of thieves you are over in your lair.

But, then, a lot of folks knew that, so I guess that doesn't pick him
out
of the crowd; not for something THAT obvious.

OTOH, he seems like a totally reasonable person in contrast to your
crowd.

LLoyd