Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

It is rare, when someone on Usenet actually makes sense. This is such
a moment.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Stormin Mormon wrote:

You could have told him that you soaked it in hot water, which
makes
it flexible.

I didn't want to waste any more time than I had to. I was working
16
hour days, seven days a week at that time. The gas heat had been off
for a month and it was in SW Ohio where a small electric heater didn't
do much.

--
Politicians should only get paid if the budget is balanced, and there
is