Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

You could have told him that you soaked it in hot water, which makes
it flexible.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Well, it did pass on the first try so he went to insect everything
else. Then he was standing there in my basement looking at the 21'
piece of black iron pipe that ran from a tee at the furnace, directly
the gas meter outside. He finally asked how I got that much pipe into
the tiny basement. I smiled and told him it was really easy,