Bob G

Default Outfeed table for saw?

"Guy LaRochelle" wrote in message
What is the best way and what size is best for an outfeed table on a table

Nice size shop BTW....LUCKY YOU....

My outfeed table on my Cabinet saw is as wide as my fence..(52 inches.)...
and it is about 40 to 48 inches in lenght...not really sure but it is long
enough that an 8 foot long pylwood panel can be ripped in half and STAY ON
THE TABLE... and since I do not normally rip boards of panels longer then 8
foot this works for me... Just remember that the distance from the back of
the blade to the end of the outfeed table has to be greater then 48 inches
or that plywood panel will fall off ... lol...

Down side of my table is that I find myself using it a lot as a work table
(work bench) or assembly table not really
a problem but what can I say...

Bob GRiffiths