Posted to uk.d-i-y
sweetheart[_2_] sweetheart[_2_] is offline

Default Breaking Cast-Iron Bath

"Pete Zahut" wrote in message
Stephen Mawson wrote:

Why not have it resurfaced? Dunno where you are but we used this guy
http://www.radiantbaths.co.uk/ and he did a fantastic job. The bath itself
was, at the time of resurfacing, 53 years old and in fairly poor
condition. Now, 6 years after Nigel worked his magic, it still looks like
brand new.

You sound like my OH! There comes a point in life where one would like a NEW
bath, not a re vamped one. I know this because it has taken me 15 years
and upteen arguments to get my lovely new one. ( did have a rubbish avacado
version from the 1970's, although I have this odd suspicion that was
actually a n older re enamaled job. OH said not, I reckon it possibly was.