Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Refrigerator not working again

On 9/26/2010 11:07 AM, Steve B wrote:
"Gunner wrote in

Been there, done that, several times.

I had an ER nurse once tell me it was like giving birth...

to a baby grand piano

Had to go to the ER once after kidney stone removal due to complications. A
couple of ER nurses and I were talking. One said she'd rather give birth
than have kidney stones, and she'd done both. The other said she had kidney
stones at the time of one of her deliveries.

I've been through some ****, but I can't even imagine that. I bet she'd be
hell in a bar fight.

Steve

I came down with blood poisoning after the first kidney stone I
had that put me in a hospital out in the middle of The Pacific.
I was shivering in the tropical heat and the fever I developed
killed all the good bugs in my gut which turned me into a jet
boat. A dysentery like ailment is no fun.

TDD