Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again

On 9/26/2010 11:20 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:46:45 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 9/26/2010 9:44 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:09:30 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

"Stormin wrote in message
I'm glad you had the water available. Is it possible you were
dehydrated before you began the day?

Prolly not... Its not unusual to be soaked down to your socks with sweat in
an hour or less. When the ODT is 95+ and the RH is 80+, you had better be
teking frequent breaks, and have a big cooler with lots of iced down water,
and gatorade. Go real easy on the sodas tho... they will dehydrate you
faster.

Back in 89, I was working in a plant under construction in The City of
Industry (some of you know where that is) and the temperature was 105°
and the humidity was nonexistent. I was bone dry, even my underarms
were dry. The breeze blowing in from the desert felt like a hair dryer.

And here people have been wondering why Ive been doing work around my
homestead from dark till dawn.....

Gunner, 85 miles west of the Mojave Desert

That job I was on then gave me one of the kidney stones I passed on my
own.

TDD

Thank you for even MORE sharing.

You are VERY welcome, wanna read about my swollen lymph nodes? 8-)

TDD