Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'd hate to think what would happen to a tech who drank only Mt. Dew.
That could make for a poor night sleep.

Actually, I have always slept better when I drank caffeinated
drinks. I went two years with no caffeine, and was miserable. I can go
right to sleep after drinking an eight ounce glass. It also helps
reduce the swelling in my legs if I drink it not log before going to
bed. It does more for me than the daily tablet of HCTZ. My body
chemistry has been screwed up my entire life. I saw my VA doctor on
friday. My sodium & potassium leaves are both a little low, even though
I take supplemental potassium, and use more than five times the
recommended level of sodium. If I reduce either I get muscle spasms,
and a lot of pressure sores.

enough left over to pay them.