Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

It's very possible he was picking for real on both sides. Sometimes
one lock will open, and the other won't.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
news
I once had a girlfriend who had custody of a 16-year old kid, whose
dad
bought him a brand-new pickup truck, as an abseentee parent bribe or
whatever. He locked his keys in it. We called a locksmith, who was an
off-duty cop, and went out to watch him pick the lock. The guy was
poking around and poking around, and we kind of got lost in
conversation;
we had wanted to see him pick the lock. Well, after about 10 minutes
of
this, we were all thoroughly distracted, he said, "Well, it doesn't
seem
to be working here - let me try the other side." Before any of us
clued
up and thought to chase him to the other side of the truck, he had the
lock picked in about three seconds.

I was rather saddened that I didn't get to see how it was done. )-;

Thanks,
Rich