Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Interesting job opening in Bakersfield, California

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 18:35:27 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

"Gloves-in-a-bottle" lotions prevent the skin from taking on the scent and
somewhat prevent the pores from taking on grease so deeply. I strongly
recommend the stuff.

Do they transfer your fingerprints? The other day, I patched my tire tube,
and when I rubbed in the rubber cement, I left the stuff on my finger to
dry, just out of curiosity. When it was dry, I dabbed a atamp pad and put
my prints on paper; evidently the rubber cement dried so thin that my
prints still showed through.

I hear that if you scan currency and print it on your color laser or
whatever that you should obscure your fingerprints, and those plastic or
rubber gloves make my hands sweat. =:-O

Cheers!
Rich