Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

A locksmith I used to know. Says "You can do the job, and they can't.
That's why they call you. And you got to charge em for it."

That nylon rod bit sounds like you want to be careful what you're
doing.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Yes, I can imagine that being easier to work on. One of my regular
gas
and go customers has a walk in refrigerator. Naturally, it leaks at
the nut for the TXV. The folks who designed the cooler allowed about
two inches from the end of the evap to the wall. I get to tighten
the
nut while standing on crates of soda pop, and balancing a miror,
wrench, minimag, and trying to not fall.

If the job was easy, anyone could do it! ;-)

I would have traded you jobs back in the '70s when I had to stand
inside TV transmitter in full operation to adjust the interstage
coupling. Nothing like standing on a 3 KV power supply with a fault
current in excess of 10KA while bending the wire loops with a piece of
nylon rod.

--
Politicians should only get paid if the budget is balanced, and there
is