Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] wmbjkREMOVE@citlink.net is offline

Default Interesting job opening in Bakersfield, California

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 13:26:38 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:03:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Don, the state of Florida is 'Self Service' as well. The only
exception is that the disabled may request someone to pump gas for
them.

Same as California.

What? Before you said that there weren't any jobs pumping gas, now
you're saying that every self-serve attendant needs to know how to
pump gas. Add that to your claims that all the jobs require degrees,
and that you've looked for a job every day for a year but can't find
one. And you wonder why anyone would doubt your word!

Well lookee here, despite all your silly self-serving BS, I was able
to find a great job for you in 30 seconds.
http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeek...56Q16B4Z9WMDDS
No degree required, they're willing to train and equip, lots of double
and triple overtime, and your experience as a 158 IQ "licensed
electrician" guffaw should make getting a shot a cakewalk. Just the
one minor problem... "MUST have TWO professional references that can
vouch that you have good attendance, show up on time and have a good
attitude. Must have reliable transportation".

But don't worry, as soon as they google your name they'll find
everything they need to know about your attitude, reliability, and
vehicle. I remember having some laughs reading job applications. I
couldn't believe some of the crap people put on them. So I can well
imagine your application being passed around and providing some great
amusement for any employer.

Wayne