Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

Yes, I can imagine that being easier to work on. One of my regular gas
and go customers has a walk in refrigerator. Naturally, it leaks at
the nut for the TXV. The folks who designed the cooler allowed about
two inches from the end of the evap to the wall. I get to tighten the
nut while standing on crates of soda pop, and balancing a miror,
wrench, minimag, and trying to not fall.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

I think the largest freezer I ever worked on belonged to a bakery and
it was the size of a basketball court. Forklift doors and 20' high
pallet racks were in that darn thing. It was a lot of fun getting way
up in the air to work on the multiple evaporators. Believe it or not,
it's easier to work on than a little freezer, you can get to every
part.

TDD