Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again!

On 9/25/2010 6:58 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Household full size refrigerators. Not relatives, and I've got very
few concubines, or wives. Couldn't have any fewer, actually. 1/4 plus,
or 1/3 HP. Did a 10k BTU AC compressor a couple weeks ago. I suggested
to get another whole unit from Walmart, but he aparently liked this
one.

Largest I've done has been a 2 HP for a walk in cooler.

I think the largest freezer I ever worked on belonged to a bakery and
it was the size of a basketball court. Forklift doors and 20' high
pallet racks were in that darn thing. It was a lot of fun getting way
up in the air to work on the multiple evaporators. Believe it or not,
it's easier to work on than a little freezer, you can get to every part.

TDD