Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Interesting job opening in Bakersfield, California

On Sep 24, 4:24*pm, " wrote:
On Sep 23, 6:32*pm, rangerssuck wrote:

I hate the smell of gasoline, and I'm overjoyed that I don't have to
pump it, even if it costs me an extra few cents per gallon here in NJ.

You would not have enjoyed the summer job I had as a roustabout on a
crew that cleaned oil wells.

Probably not. I worked for several years as a motorcycle mechanic. I
hated the smell before I started. Hated it more when I finished. And
it's damned near impossible to get off your hands.