Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grumpy Grumpy is offline

Default Need oddball bolt: 1/2" x 12 TPI

1/2"X 12 TPI is British Standard Whitworth.
I have no idea where you could find them in the U.S.
If you decide to turn them, note that the thread angle is 55 degrees not
60.

"Carla Fong" wrote in message
Hi everyone -

I've got a repair project on an ancient (pre 1900, American-made) Chandler
and Price guillotine paper cutter that I'm short a couple of odd bolts.
1/2" diameter, 12 TPI. (Yes, 12, not 13)

Before I turn them out on the lathe, does anyone by any chance have
anything like this (about 3/4" long, or longer and I can cut them off)
they'd like to part with? I need three of them...

Thanks in advance...