Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default My crappy new washing machine

wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:42:42 -0700, "Cheri"
wrote:

My GE problem was solved by a really good customer service rep named
Cindy.
She kept in touch with me daily, even if I didn't understand some of the
emails, and found the water softener dispenser that was supposed to come
with the machine which was Fed-Exed to me. The fact that it was missing
when
my machine was delivered a couple of weeks ago was not a life changing
event
or anything, but it was inconvenient, and I wanted what I paid for. I'm
glad
that it resolved and thanks to all who suggested ways to handle it.

Cheri

Glad it seems to have all worked out, Cheri.

Thanks Salty, and your link to the real manual (instead of that piece of
paper that came with it) was really helpful. I appreciate it.

Cheri