Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Interesting job opening in Bakersfield, California

On Sep 23, 1:23*pm, " wrote:
On Sep 23, 1:10*pm, Don Foreman wrote:

No, that assertion stands, at least in my area. I know of no filling
station where an employee will pump my fuel for me. *Things may be
different in Arizona. * I trust that your job continues to be
satisfactory as you make your regular contributions to social security
and medicare (thank you) like a good, responsible citizen.

New Jersey and Oregon prohibit pumping gas by the driver. *I *think
their idea is to create jobs, but my response is to continue on to the
next state.

I hate the smell of gasoline, and I'm overjoyed that I don't have to
pump it, even if it costs me an extra few cents per gallon here in NJ.