Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Interesting job opening in Bakersfield, California

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:23:25 -0700, wrote:
On Sep 23, 1:10*pm, Don Foreman wrote:

No, that assertion stands, at least in my area. I know of no filling
station where an employee will pump my fuel for me. *Things may be
different in Arizona. * I trust that your job continues to be
satisfactory as you make your regular contributions to social security
and medicare (thank you) like a good, responsible citizen.

New Jersey and Oregon prohibit pumping gas by the driver. I think their
idea is to create jobs, but my response is to continue on to the next
state.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that "they" claim it's a "safety"
issue.

Remember when the guy would clean your windshield, check your oil, top
off your radiator AND battery, check and air your tires, and say "Thank
You!" with a big smile?

FOR THIRTY-TWO NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers!
Rich