Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Pfeiffer Joe Pfeiffer is offline

Default Need oddball bolt: 1/2" x 12 TPI

" writes:

On Sep 22, 6:17Â*pm, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
anorton wrote:

http://www.britishfasteners.com/index.php?crn=40

I thought flashing/blinking text was annoying, but the rotating bolts
there are MUCH worse. Â*I would have to be absolutely desperate to order
anything there.

I just had to look! I concur with your conclusion.

Funny that one of the most successful interfaces on the internet is
google.com, and so few web designers take the hint.